Understanding your exact target market and the needs of your business is key in designing a user-friendly website.
There are many points that need to be considered while designing the website.
It should be enticing to your visitors.
It should enable expansion of marketing worldwide.
It should be designed with elements such as text, images, and videos for the world class User Interface (UI) Design.
Checklist of Design Elements
The following is a checklist of design topics to consider when developing your website:
- easy navigational structures
- fixed versus liquid UI design analysis
- corporate colors utilization
- browser safe colors
- visual hierarchy analysis
- CSS style sheet based font formatting
- visual design consistency
- web page dimension planning
- web site page length and content analysis
- web design grids for graphics and text placement
- page headers and footers content analysis
- analysis of using tables or div
- web design accessibility issues analysis
- cross-platform compatibility testing
- best font typefaces utilization planning
- best typographical approach
- graphics elements UI design planning
- W3C compatibility testing
- uses of headings html tags
- uses of subtle colors
- planning for SIFRs (Rich Accessible Typography) utilization for better typographical text rendering
A proper web design involves multiple steps that you should always follows. The above checklist provides an idea of the tasks assigned to those steps.
The Outcome of Planning Well
Your planned outcome must be a website that reflects your business while simultaneously targeting your audience.
Your aim is to achieve an impressive and efficient website while targeting an audience who becomes customers because of that well designed website.
Your job is to design this website or to employ the services of a talented website design agency.